Serving all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research.
Explore health content from A to Z.
I need information about...
Click Here to Apply Now
At Baylor, occupational therapists help people improve their ability to perform tasks in their daily living and working environments. A career at Baylor brings you into contact with a variety of patients, giving you an opportunity to help heal a wide range of conditions.
A respected and recognized national leader, Baylor Health Care System is one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the Southwest. Therapy services are offered at Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano.
Baylor has opportunities for professionals in all levels of occupational therapy in a variety of treatment settings and specialties including:
Among the benefits of an occupational therapy career at Baylor include:
If you are interested in a physical medicine/rehabilitation position at Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton or The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano, scroll down this page to see current job openings and apply directly to this website.
Other therapy opportunities:
Baylor has partnered with Select Medical, a nationally known therapy provider to deliver adult therapy and rehabilitation services at the Baylor facilities identified below. In addition, Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation has over 30 Outpatient Facilities around the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. To apply for an inpatient or outpatient job opening at one of these inpatient or outpatient locations, visit http://careers.bir-rehab.com/JobListings.aspx.
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation – Dallas
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation – Frisco
- Baylor Medical Center at Garland
- Baylor Medical Center at Irving
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Waxahachie
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation – Northwest (Empire Central)
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation – Fort Worth (Harris Parkway)
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation – McKinney
Copyright © 2015 Baylor Scott & White Health. All Rights Reserved. |
3500 Gaston Avenue, Dallas, TX 75246-2017 | 1.800.4BAYLOR