Serving all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research.
Explore health content from A to Z.
I need information about...
Click Here to Apply Now
Speech language pathologists do more than help correct speech impairments – they improve patients' lives. A career at Baylor gives you the opportunity to bring healing to every area of a patient's life, from work to relationships, social engagements, community involvement and more.
A respected and recognized national leader, Baylor Health Care System is one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the Southwest, spanning 14 hospitals and more than 80 clinics. Therapy services are offered at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Carrollton and The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano.
Baylor's speech language pathologists work in a variety of treatment settings and specialties including:
The benefits you'll enjoy with a speech language pathology career at Baylor include:
If you are interested in a physical medicine/rehabilitation position at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Carrollton or The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano, scroll down this page to see current job openings and apply directly to this website.
Other therapy opportunities:
Baylor has partnered with Select Medical, a nationally known therapy provider to deliver adult therapy and rehabilitation services at the Baylor facilities identified below. In addition, Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation has over 30 outpatient facilities around the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. To apply for an inpatient or outpatient job opening at one of these inpatient or outpatient locations, visit http://careers.bir-rehab.com/JobListings.aspx.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center – Fort Worth
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation – Dallas
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation – Frisco
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Garland
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Irving
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Waxahachie
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Plano
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation – Northwest (Empire Central)
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation – Fort Worth (Harris Parkway)
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation – McKinney
Copyright © 2016 Baylor Scott & White Health. All Rights Reserved. |
3500 Gaston Ave., Dallas, TX 75246-2017 | 1.800.4BAYLOR