Explore health content from A to Z.
I need information about...
Click Here to Apply Now
Speech language pathologists do more than help correct speech impairments – they improve patients' lives. A career at Baylor gives you the opportunity to bring healing to every area of a patient's life, from work to relationships, social engagements, community involvement and more.
A respected and recognized national leader, Baylor Health Care System is one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the Southwest, spanning 14 hospitals and more than 80 clinics. Therapy services are offered at Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton, Baylor Specialty Hospital, Our Children's House Dallas, and THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano.
Baylor's speech language pathologists work in a variety of treatment settings and specialties including:
The benefits you'll enjoy with a speech language pathology career at Baylor include:
If you are interested in a physical medicine/rehabilitation position at Our Children’s House at Baylor, Baylor Specialty Hospital, Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton, or THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano, scroll down this page to see current job openings and apply directly to this website.
Other therapy opportunities:
Baylor has partnered with Select Medical, a nationally known therapy provider to deliver adult therapy and rehabilitation services at the Baylor facilities identified below. In addition, Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation has over 30 outpatient facilities around the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. To apply for an inpatient or outpatient job opening at one of these inpatient or outpatient locations, visit http://careers.bir-rehab.com/JobListings.aspx.
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation - Dallas
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation – Frisco
- Baylor Medical Center at Garland
- Baylor Medical Center at Irving
- Baylor Medical Center at Waxahachie
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation - Northwest (Empire Central)
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation - Fort Worth (Harris Parkway)
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation – McKinney
Copyright © 2014 Baylor Health Care System All Rights Reserved. |
3500 Gaston Avenue, Dallas, TX 75246-2017 | 1.800.4BAYLOR